Bite Helper – Bug Bite Itch Neutralizer, Itch Relief Solution for the Entire Family
The Bite Helper is the best way to neutralize a pesky and itchy bug bite that could happen just about anywhere. This awesome device uses thermo-pulse-technology, allowing it to truly relieve the itchy sensation that mosquitos leave when they bite you.
The Bite Helper is safe and gentle
This device is drug and chemical free, making it non-toxic, gentle on skin and safe to use on adults and kids over the age of four. It is the perfect family and children friendly tool to help them overcome a bug bite’s itch.
It’s designed, tested and quality assured in the USA and works by delivering heat and vibration to the affected area increasing localized blood flow and circulation, thus soothing the itch. It’s extremely easy to use, so don’t worry about complexity
The Bite Helper is both practical and can last a long time
It is a reusable device that is battery operated. When the battery runs out all you have to do is refill the battery and you’re good to go. Since there’s no chemicals or drugs involved, replacing the batteries is the only thing you’ll have to do to keep this device running.
The features are listed below:
- Easy to Use – Quickly therminates itch and irritation of mosquito bites. No more itch!
- Thermo-Pulse-Technology – Delivers heat & vibration to the affected area increasing localized blood flow and circulation – soothing the itch.
- Drug & Chemical Free – Non-toxic, gentle on skin, safe to use on adults and on kids over 4 years of age.
- Reusable Device – Battery operated itch solution for the people you care about.
- Proven Wellness – Designed, tested and quality assured in the USA.