The Pennywise Balloon Lamp is perhaps one of the scariest things that you could put in your bedroom. If you are a fan of the movie then you know just how symbolic this piece of the set is.
There are a lot of kids who are scared of clowns because of the movie. If you have a kid or if you are a kid at heart actually is in love with the blockbuster, this is the best gift for you and your kids.
With so many features, so many beautiful ways to maximize it, and so many conversations that would start with it, this is actually a good bedroom investment.
The Pennywise Balloon Lamp Features
If you are looking for more reasons to love this item, then you are in luck because the following are for you:
- It got an official licensed. It is an official IT lamp. If you are a sucker for royalty rights and you want the creators to always have a piece of the merchandising, you are in luck. This product is an officially licensed IT lamp so you should not worry about protecting the rights of the creators.
- It is 34 centimeters tall so you will not worry about the fact that it could just be a small item because it is not. You will definitely enjoy it.
- It has a string on the stand. This fact would definitely help you understand just how good the system of the replica is. It mimics the red scary balloon in all fours.
- The switch is on the base of the balloon.
- It is powered by a USB cable as well.
If you are looking for a good gift, you do not have to look any further. With the Pennywise Balloon Lamp, you have full control over what you do and how you do it, especially at night.
There is only one warning that the manufacturer have to say. If the product balloon starts drifting away or you hear a clown laugh, call the police. This gag is definitely worth the price.
Scare The Nightmares Away
The main premise of the movie is using nightmares in order to scare kids every 27 years. The main goal of the Pennywise Balloon Lamp is to provide a conversation starter gift in your own bedroom. If you are a fan of horror, you should definitely give this one a try.