The Cubiio is your next fun arts and crafts project as it brings the power of a laser engraver into the palm of your hand. It really is the most compact laser engraver ever made.
The Cubiio is much easier to use than it’s competitors
No more assembly instructions to be followed. No more desktops to be occupied. We made it light, tiny, and beautiful. It fits perfectly in every studio, workshop, and your hand! Let me show you how cool this magic cube can be.
Cubiio is controlled by Cubiio App wirelessly. After receiving your Cubiio, please download Cubiio App from Apple Store or Google Play. Next, follow 4 easy steps:
1. Choose a picture / G-Code file or write something in Cubiio App.
2. Place the item you want to engrave in front of Cubiio.
3. Preview and align. This convenient feature will be described later.
4. Press START and enjoy.
Cubiio is all about safety measures
- Eye Protection: Goggles are included in every Cubiio package. Always wear goggles while Cubiio is working. Do not look at the laser radiation even with the goggles.
- Password Lock: Password is required before operating every time. Only authorized persons are allowed to use Cubiio.
- Lasering Indication: A bright LED indicates when the laser is energized and operating.
- Motion Detection: A sensitive 3-axis accelerometer is equipped. While accidental movement happens during operating, Cubiio will shut down immediately.
- Overheat Shutdown: Cubiio should work in the environment with sufficient heat dissipation. If the inner temperature approaches to the damaging threshold, Cubiio turns itself off.
- CubiioShield: Safety is priceless. We offer upgraded protection for users who have higher safety standard.